Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What A Team!

You know what I love most about this business??? The people you meet in it. I just left a meeting with about 7 other members, and EVERY single one has so much to offer, and they all have the best attitudes!! It makes it so enjoyable to be in a room with postitive, happy, encouraging people. I am not sure what your office space is like, but MINE is off the hook! Everytime I leave a meeting, I am renewed. So get plugged in. Sure we could stay home in our little cocoons, with our security blanket watching American Idol. But really, being around others, learning from different walks of life is so rewarding, and uplifting. ESPECIALLY when you all have the same goals in mind. Sometimes people may get stuck with the same group of friends, the wonderful, (but the same) family members. But the world has so many beautiful people out there that you can learn, and grow from. That is all I can say about that. Have a great night, and tomorrow, go out an meet new people. If you would like to meet some of mine, I would love to introduce you to them.
~Shanna McDonald
Leading Washington and the World to Evolv
http://www.evolv4allmankind.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment